The all-new TC250 has the smallest and lightest four-stroke engine made. The same can be said for the side panels.
FIRST LOOK! 2010 HUSQVARNA BIKES: Holy Cow! Kayaba Forks
Less weight, increased reliability, improved performance and handling. These have been the key elements behind the development work carried out by Husqvarna engineers on the new Enduro and Motocross models for 2010.
Improvements to these factors have not been allowed to affect the Husqvarna off-road look that sets these machines apart from the competition and that features exclusive design. These have been the key elements behind the development work carried out by Husqvarna engineers on the new Enduro and Motocross models for 2010. Improvements to these factors, however, have not been allowed to affect the Husqvarna off-road look that sets these machines apart from the competition and that features exclusive design. There are seven Enduro and the Motocross models available to meet the needs of the most demanding off-road enthusiasts. These are true replicas of the machines raced with great success by the official Husqvarna Team in the World Championship series. Apart from the modifications listed below, it is also worth noting the introduction of a completely new machine to the Enduro range – the 2010 TE250. This four stroke fuel-injected bike with cutting edge engine design, made its highly successful debut in the World Enduro series with Antoine Meo.
2010 Husqvarna TC450.
WHAT NEW FOR 2010
- New in-mold plastic decoration graphics on tank sides panels and race number plate
– New stronger, more flexible plastics
– New 48 mm Kayaba forks (excluding WR 125)
– New fork clamps for Kayaba forks
– Frame reinforced in the high stress areas (WR/CR125, all TE/TCs)
– Rear swing arm shortened by 15 mm (TE and TC) to improve traction and handling
– New rear disc (TE and TC only)
– New radiator connectors and coolant hoses (TC and TE only)
– New high performance water pump for improved cooling system efficiency (TE and TC only)
– New Sachs rear shock absorber (WR/CR125)
– New exhaust pipe (WR/CR125 & WR 300) for improved power distribution
– New silencer (WR/CR125)
– New stronger, lighter front and rear wheel hubs
– New stronger front and rear wheel spindles
- New optional high capacity fuel tank for WR125 & TE250
ENDURO MODELS CHANGES
- New more powerful front headlight design (TE models only)
– New rear mudguard with two part integrated number plate holder for a more aggressive, compact look (two part design allows swift conversion from homologated form to race form)
– New rear lamp cluster with more powerful/better-protected LED lights
– TE 250 Completely new model with fuel injected engine
2010 Husqvarna CR125 two-stroke.