2002 HONDA CR250
1. New third generation twin spar aluminum frame and swingarm. (1.1 lb lighter than last years frame)
2. Redesigned rear brake system with integrated reservoir and master cylinder.
3. All-new case-reed engine.
4. RC-style exhaust valves (similar to the CR125) with as electronic control module that uses engine rpm to calculate exhaust position and signal a DC servo motor to adjust the RC valve.
5. Magnesium clutch cover.
6. Showa suspension front and rear.
7. Aluminum spoke nipples.
8. New radiator shrouds and side panels.
9. Bars position 2.5mm higher and 3mm closer to the rider.
10. Footpegs positioned 10mm higher.
11. Optional 20-inch front wheel.
12. 66.4 x 72mm bore and stroke.
13. 8.35:1 Compression ratio.
14. Eight plate clutch.