2015 YAMAHA’S: FIVE NEW MODELS TO SET HEARTS A TWITTER
Click on images to enlarge
2015 YAMAHA PW50
1. Fully automatic transmission means no shifting required; the PW50 is a total twist-and-go package.
2. Torque-tuned, spunky little 49cc two-stroke is built to thrill without intimidating beginners.
3. A seat only 19.1 inches high makes this one the logical choice for the littlest rider in the group.
4. An adjustable throttle stop screw lets the adult in charge gradually increase speed as skills improve.
5. Shaft final drive makes chain maintenance a thing of the past.
6. Team Yamaha Blue/White – $1440 MSRP
2015 YAMAHA TT-R50E
1. The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
2. Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
3. Big YZ styling meets little people’s stature; the seat’s only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
4. Inverted fork and Monocross rear end provide great handling.
5. Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
6. Team Yamaha Blue/White – $1540 MSRP
2015 YAMAHA TT-R110E
1. Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
2. Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
3. A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places.
4. Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.
5. Team Yamaha Blue/White – $2240 MSRP
2015 YAMAHA TT-R125LE
1. Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
2. A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
3. The TT-R125LE model features pushbutton electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
4. Team Yamaha Blue/White – $3290 MSRP
2015 YAMAHA TT-R230
1. YZ-inspired handling and looks, and a stout 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke producing predictable, broadband power, make the TT-R230 a great choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
2. Competition-style flat seat/tank junction for great rider mobility.
3. Electric start makes getting started a simple pushbutton exercise.
4. A low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trailbike that’s also accessible to wide range of riders.
5. Steel, diamond-type-design frame means great handling and strength.
6. Team Yamaha Blue/White – $3990 MSRP
For more info go to www.yamahamotorsports.com