2020: FIRST LOOK AT THE HUSQVARNAS
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 2020 motocross and cross-country lineup features nine premium minicycle and full-size motocross machines and three cross-country models with refined handling, aesthetics and performance. The 2020 Husqvarna lineup sees upgrades to the FC250, FC350, and FC450 four-strokes and TC125 and TC250 two-stroke machines, as well as to the TC50. Most interesting for motocross racers is that the previous enduro-spec’ed TE300i fuel-injected two-stroke has become the new 2020 TX300i. It can now be raced off-road and on tracks.
The list of 2020 Husqvarna technical highlights includes a new interchangeable airbox cover for optimized airflow on all four-stroke models. Focused on delivering optimum efficiency, all 2020 models enjoy progressive bodywork for optimized ergonomics, a chromoly steel frame that ensures precisely engineered flex characteristics and Husqvarna’s innovative two-piece composite subframe.
WP XACT air suspension ensures responsive handling thanks to the progressive nature of AER front fork technology. High-end components include CNC-machined triple clamps, a Magura hydraulic clutch system, ProTaper handlebars, Brembo brake calipers and high-performance discs as standard. All four-stroke models are equipped with electric start as well as traction and launch control.
Featuring the same level of quality and much of the same technology found in the successful full-size motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ minicycle models continue to offer up-and-coming youngsters of all skill levels a comprehensive lineup of premium-quality bikes. For 2020, the Husqvarna engineers focused their attention on the TC50, fitting it with a new, lightweight, cast-aluminum swingarm.
2020 HUSQVARNA TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS
1. All-new TX300i fuel-injected model.
2. Interchangeable airbox cover on four-stroke motocross models for optimized airflow.
3. New blue graphics are a modern-day salute to Husqvarna’s racing heritage.
4. Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics.
5. Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics.
6. Innovative two-piece composite subframe design.
7. Progressive setting on the WP XACT forks with AER technology.
8. WP XACT shock features progressive setting.
9. CNC-machined triple clamps on full-size models.
10. Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition.
11. Brembo calipers and high-performance discs combine superior stopping power with great control.
12. Traction & launch control with advanced settings on all four-strokes.
13. Electric starting on all four-stroke models and the TX300i two-stroke.
14. Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery.
15. ProTaper handlebars.
16. Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips offering easy grip mounting.
17. Laser-engraved D.I.D. rims.
18. Transmission gears produced by F1 supplier Pankl.
19. Lightweight, cast-aluminum swingarm on the TC50.
20. Improved clutch master cylinder O-ring on the clutch.