FIRST LOOK! 2020 HUSQVARNAS STEP OUT FOR THEIR INTRODUCTION
2020 HUSQVARNA MODEL RANGE
2020 Husqvarna FC450.
Husqvarna Motorcycles has released the photos of their 2020 motocross and cross-country range. The model line-up consists of premium minicycle and full-size motocross machines, plus a fuel-injected, two-stroke, electric start, 300cc cross-country model that further improves on the pioneering European manufacturer’s cutting-edge off-road line-up.2020 Husqvarna FC350.
Following on from the introduction of the revolutionary 2019 motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles engineers have continued to refine the handling, aesthetics and overall performance of the FC and TC models. Delivering functional improvements, the entire motocross range yet again offers state-of-the-art technologies with premium, high-end componentry.2020 Husqvarna FC250.
Continuing to develop motorcycles that are more agile, more powerful and more ergonomically advanced, the 2020 range sees upgrades to the FC250, FC350, FC450 four-strokes and TC125 and TC250 two-stroke machines, as well as to the TC50. Notably, the entire motocross range features striking new graphics that offer a modern-day salute to the brand’s rich racing history.2020 Husqvarna TC250.
The cross-country range, based on the advanced two-stroke and four-stroke motocross motorcycles, has been equally equipped for 2020 and sees the continued development of two-stroke technology by proudly introducing the 2020 TX300i, now with electronic fuel injection, ensuring unmatched performance and ease of use. This exciting new machine rounds out the line-up, which includes the four-stroke FX350 and FX450.2020 Husqvarna TX300i
The list of 2020 technical highlights includes a new additional interchangeable airbox cover for optimized airflow on all FC four-stroke models. Focused on delivering optimum efficiency, all models enjoy progressive bodywork for optimized ergonomics together with chromoly steel frames that ensure precisely engineered flex characteristics and Husqvarna Motorcycles’ innovative two-piece composite subframe.2020 Husqvarna TC125.
WP XACT suspension ensures accurate and responsive handling in all conditions thanks to progressive settings and the AER front fork technology. High-end components guarantee all models deliver class leading performance with CNC machined triple clamps on all full-size models, Magura hydraulic clutch system, Pro Taper handlebars, Brembo brake calipers and high-performance discs as standard. All four-stroke models are equipped with electric start as well as traction and launch control.2020 Husqvarna TC85.
Featuring the same level of quality and much of the same technology found in the successful full-size motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ minicycle range continues to offer up-and-coming youngsters of all skill levels a comprehensive line-up of premium quality bikes. Giving all new minicycles striking new graphics, for 2020 Husqvarna Motorcycles engineers also focused their attentions on the TC50, fitting it with a new lightweight, cast aluminum swingarm. The new 2020 motocross range is available worldwide at all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers.2020 Husqvarna TC65.
HUSQVARNAS TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2020
1. All-new TX300i fuel injected model.
2. Interchangeable airbox cover on FC models for optimized airflow.
3. Striking new graphics as a modern-day salute to Husqvarna’s racing heritage.
4. Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics.
5. Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics.
6. Innovative two-piece composite subframe design.
7. Progressive setting on the WP XACT forks with AER technology.
8. WP XACT shock featuring progressive setting.
9. CNC-machined triple clamps on full-size models.2020 Husqvarna TC50.
10. Lightweight, cast aluminum swingarm on the TC50.
11. Brembo calipers & high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control.
12. Traction & launch control with advanced settings on all four-strokes.
13. Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical.
14. Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery.
15. ProTaper handlebar.
16. Progressive throttle mechanism & ODI grips offering easy grip mounting.
17. Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels.
18. Gearboxes produced by Pankl.
19. Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition.
20. Improved clutch master cylinder O-ring on the clutch.