Adam Cianciarulo came into the Pro ranks in 2013 as one of the most highly anticipated amateur riders to date. He had all the pressure in the world and he wasn’t able to win a Championship until the 2019 Pro Motocross season. For 2020, Adam has made the jump to the 450 class aboard a Factory Kawasaki KX450.
ADAM CIANCIARULO BIO
Hometown: Port Orange, Florida
Current Residence: Clermont, Florida
Birthdate: October 20, 1996
Team: Monster Energy Kawasaki
Team Manager: Dan Fahie
Mechanic: Justin Shantie
Turned Pro: 2013
- 2019 250 National Champion.
- Was the 2011 Monster Energy Cup Supermini Champion.
- Two-time AMA Youth Motocross of the Year (2012 and 2011).
- 11 AMA Amateur National Motocross Championships (2005-2012).
- The winningest mini bike rider in amateur motocross history.
- Won his first career supercross start and was widely considered the sport’s next superstar until numerous injuries kept him away from supercross since his rookie season in 2014
- Enjoys cycling.