Honda released pics and specs on their 2002 CRs. Here is all the info you need to know!
The new list:
1. New third generation twin spar aluminum frame and swingarm. (1.1 lb lighter than last years frame)
2. Redesigned rear brake system with integrated reservoir and master cylinder.
3. New 36mm Mikuni TMX-X carburetor
4. Air intake boot reshaped and boot volume increased.
5. Exhaust port reshaped.
6. Redesigned 8mm longer exhaust header.
7. Taller first gear ratio and closer spacing between second and third gears.
8. Final-drive gearing 13T/51T.
9. Aluminum spoke nipples.
10. New radiator shrouds and side panels.
11. Bars position 2.5mm higher and 3mm closer to the rider.
12. Footpegs positioned 10mm higher.
13. Optional 20-inch front wheel.
14. Kayaba suspension front and rear.