OVERALL FASTEST 250 QUALIFYING TIMES | DAYTONA SUPERCROSS
- Austin Forkner (Kaw)-1:10.464
- Jeremy Martin (Hon)-1:10.898
- Jordan Smith (KTM)-1:10.944
- Zach Osborne (Hus)-1:10.992
- Martin Davalos (Kaw)-1:12.397
- Rj Hampshire (Hon)-1:12.439
- Brandon Hartranft (Yam)-1:12.624
- Jimmy Decotis (Suz)-1:13.116
- Sean Cantrell (KTM)-1:13.295
- Luke Renzland (Yam)-1:13.619
- Kyle Peters (Suz)-1:13.732
- Michael Mosiman (Hus)-1:14.422
- Heath Harrison (Hon)-1:14.956
- Nick Gaines (Yam)-1:15.498
- Jeremy Robin (Hon)-1:15.979
- Richard Jackson (KTM)-1:16.355
- John Short (Yam)-1:16.456
- Ramyller Alves (Yam)-1:16.544
- Jacob Williamson (Hon)-1:17.137
- Cody Vanbuskirk (KTM)-1:17.209
- Logan Karnow (Kaw)-1:17.394
- Joshua Cartwright (Yam)-1:17.422
Austin Forkner is a man on a mission today in Daytona. At first his fastest time was dropping below the top, but on the last lap he clocked in a heater and clinched the fastest 250 time.
Jeremy Martin jumped to the second fastest spot on the leader board in session two. Jeremy could be a “dark horse” coming into the night show.
And Jordon Smith manages to keep his name in the top three, securing himself a sold gate pic in his heat.
SESSION 1 250 QUALIFYING TIMES | DAYTONA SUPERCROSS
- Austin Forkner (Kaw)-1:11.842
- Zach Osborne (Hus)-1:12.533
- Jordon Smith (KTM)-1:12.810
- Rj Hampshire (Hon)-1:12.831
- Jeremy Martin (Hon)-1:13.181
- Martin Davalos (Kaw)-1:13.529
- James Decotis (Suz)-1:13.806
- Brandon Hartranft (Yam)-1:13.974
- Luke Renzland (Yam)-1:14.146
- Kyle Peters (Suz)-1:14.611
- Sean Cantrell (KTM)-1:14.943
- Nick Gaines (Yam)-1:15.791
- Michael Mosiman (Hus)-1:16.406
- John Short (Yam)-1:17.120
- Anthony Rodriguez (KTM)-1:17.943
Austin Forkner kicked off the day with a fast time in the 250 class. The 19 year old is not far behind defending champion Zach Osborne in the points, so you can best bet that Austin will be on his game in Daytona.
Zach Osborne was not far behind Forkner in the first qualifying session. The defending 250 East champion needs to be on his “A game” tonight if he want to maintain his points lead.
Its been a few rough learning weeks for Jordon Smith. After a third overall in the triple crown last weekend, he’s coming into Daytona feeling more confident, and more ready to battle for the top spot.