IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
(1) All rider must check in at sign-up, whether they are pre-entered or entering that day.
(2) You can save a lot of time at sign-up if you have your own transponder (and remembered to includes the transponder number on their entry blank).
(3) The two World Cup of Nations motos will be held on Saturday (moto one) and Sunday (moto two).
(4) The Over-40 Pro class and Over-50 Pro class will be held on Saturday only.
(5) The Over-30 Pro class and Over-60, Over-70 and Over-80 titles will be held on Sunday.
(6) The Over-30 Pasha 125 Open race will be held on Saturday & the Over-50 125 Open race will be held on Sunday. Each Pasha 125 Open race pays a $5000 purse (and is open to all skill levels as long as are old enough and race a 150cc or under two-stroke).
(7) The Over-25 classes (Novice and Intermediate) will be held on Saturday. The Over-25 Intermediate and Experts will be held on Sunday.
(8) There are Novice, Intermediate and Experts classes for 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 and 65 year old riders (Over-70 and Over-80 riders are not divided by skills levels, just age).
(9) World Championship status is reserved for the Over-30 Pro, Over-40 Pro, Over-50 Pro, Over-60 Experts and Sunday’s Over-70 and Over-80 winners.
(10) Glen Helen will put the over-65 Novices, Over-70 and Over-80 as the second race on both Saturday and Sunday.
(11) For more information go to www.glenhelen.com