Everybody knew that there would be a new 2020 FIM World Motocross Championship schedule coming out—it is inevitable in the current climate and to be expected when trying to juggle different countries, their corona virus regulations and the complexities of international travel. Here is the latest Grand Prix schedule as of Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
The calendar changes are as follows:
(1) The MXGP of Russia, that was scheduled to take place on the July 5 will move to the August 2.
(2) The MXGP of Latvia that was due to take place on the July 12 will now be happening on the August 9..
(3) The Belgium GPs that was schedule to take place on one of two above dates will now move to October 25
(4) The German GP, Czech Republic GP and Italian GP at Imola will be scheduled later.
(5) The Italian GP at Maggiora, which was scheduled for the July 19 as well as the French GP have been canceled for 2020.
(6) The Motocross des Nations remains on September 27 at Ernee , France, even though there are 11 Grands Prix races scheduled after its date.
REVISED 2020 FIM MOTOCROSS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Mar. 1…Matterley, Great Britain (Held)
Mar. 8…Valkenswaard, Holland (Held)
July 19…Maggiora, Italy (canceled)
Aug. 2…Russia, Orlyonok,
Aug. 9…Kegums, Latvia
Aug. 16…Uddevalla, Sweden
Aug. 23…KymiRing, Finland
Sept. 6.…Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
Sept. 13…Shanghai, China
Sept. 27…MXDN, Ernee, France
Oct. 4…Trentino, Italy
Oct. 11..Arroyomolinos, Spain
Oct. 18…Agueda, Portgual
Oct. 25…Lommel, Belgium
Nov. 1…Jakarta, Indonesia
Nov. 8…TBA, Indonesia
Nov. 22…Neuquen, Argentina
TBA…Loket, Czech Republic