FACTORY SPECIAL EDITIONS: 2021-1/2 HUSQVARNA FC450 ROCKSTAR EDITION & KTM FACTORY EDITION
FIRST LOOK! 2021-1/2 HUSQVARNA FC450 ROCKSTAR EDITION
2021-1/2 HUSQVARNA FC450 ROCKSTAR EDITION HIGHLIGHTS
- New Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics
- New Connectivity Unit fitted as standard to connect with the myHusqvarna app allows the rider to customize engine behavior to personal preferences and take terrain and track conditions into consideration.
- New high-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- Compact SOHC engine providing class-leading performance
- Hydro-formed chromium molybdenum frame with premium black powder coating
- Factory CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset [20 – 22 mm]
- Composite carbon fiber two-piece subframe design
- Carbon fiber reinforced skid plate
- WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology
- Mechanical Factory holeshot device
- FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
- Softer, grey ODI lock-on grips
- GUTS Factory high grip seat cover
- Rekluse clutch cover
- High-quality ProTaper handlebars and bar pad
- Factory wheel set with D.I.D DirtStar rims and blue anodized CNC machined hubs
- Multifunctional map switch, which also activates launch and traction control
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
FIRST LOOK! 2021-1/2 KTM 450SXF FACTORY EDITION
KTM is pleased to announce details of the new KTM 450SXF Factory Edition, offering enticing performance and aesthetic upgrades for 2021, along with the innovative addition of KTM app connectivity straight off the showroom floor. With its development based on feedback straight from top-level Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Team stars, competition never stops as KTM remains true to its fundamental goal of continuously pushing the boundaries while searching for something even better for all racers at the starting line. From a stadium seat, a track fence or through a screen, the sight of a race-winning motorcycle in full flight is something special for every Read to Race fan.
After securing the 2019 AMA Supercross 450SX Championship, Cooper Webb collected 13 podium results and four Main Event victories to finish runner-up in the 2020 championship aboard the KTM 450SXF Factory Edition. This machine was also the tool for Marvin Musquin to post seven top-three moto finishes in the 2020 AMA Pro Motocross series as he bounced back from injury with a satisfying fourth in the final 450MX class standings.
Taking full advantage of the experience collected through countless training and racing laps, KTM has applied key upgrades to the latest installment of the KTM 450SXF Factory Edition, including a near-identical visual aspect to the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing machines raced in Supercross and Motocross. When it comes to performance, there’s a direct link to the works machines of Cooper and Marvin as the bike comes with an orange frame, KTM PowerParts Factory wheels, KTM PowerParts Factory triple clamps (anodized in orange), KTM PowerParts composite skid plate, Hinson clutch cover and an orange rear sprocket. The spec list also boasts elements like the Akrapovic muffler, the KTM PowerParts Factory start holeshot device, the semi floating front brake and the disc guard.
A notable addition for 2021 is the Connectivity Unit that comes as standard on this special model and is integrated onto the new bar pad. This means the innovative myKTM App can be synced immediately and without the need of any additional parts. Through the use of the myKTM app riders of all levels can customize engine settings.
An additional benefit of the KTM app is its ability to offer suspension recommendations based on every rider’s personal characteristics. Through a few easy menu options and swipes of your smartphone, every 2021 KTM 450SXF Factory Edition rider can shape their bike to a variety of conditions or terrain.
Produced in limited quantities, the 2021 KTM 450SXF Factory Edition will be available at authorized KTM dealers.
2021-1/2 KTM 450SXF FACTORY EDITION HIGHLIGHTS
Updated Red Bull KTM Factory Racing graphics
Connectivity Unit fitted as standard
Ability to connect with the innovative myKTM app
Akrapovic slip-on silencer
Factory triple clamps anodized in orange
KTM Factory wheels
Factory holeshot device for front fork
Exclusive orange frame
Composite skid plate (tabs already on KTM frame)
Factory seat with Selle Dalla Valle cover
Semi-floating front brake disc
Front brake disc guard
Orange rear sprocket
Hinson clutch cover