JEREMY MARTIN BIO
Hometown: Millville, Minnesota
Current Residence: Cortez, Colorado
Birthdate: May 11, 1993
Team: GEICO Honda
Team Manager: Dan Betley
Mechanic: Richard Sterling
Turned Pro: 2013
- Has 6 career 250SX Class wins.
- Racked up 16 career 250SX Class podiums.
- 1 career 450SX Class podium in Daytona 2017.
- Two-time AMA Pro Motocross 250 Class Champion (2014 & 2015).
- Two-time member of Team USA at Motocross of Nations team.
- His brother Alex Martin also competes in the 250SX Class.
- He suffered a back injury at the Tennessee National in 2018 which kept him off the bike for 17 months
- His parents own and operate Spring Creek MX Park in Minnesota, which hosts a stop of the AMA Pro Motocross Championship and is also his place of residence.
- He currently trains with Eli Tomac at his ranch in Colorado.
- Looking to become the third 250SX Class Champion from the state of Minnesota, joining Ryan Dungey and Donny Schmit.
- 2017 was first year riding a Honda after spending his entire pro career with Yamaha.