MXA PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: POLISPORT HAMMER HANDGUARDS
We’ve all been there in a race or on practice day when we’ve absolutely obliterated our knuckles from roost or branches on a tree. And some days we wished we had just a little more protection for our precious digits. That’s when handguards come in. Now handguards may not be the most popular amongst many riders, but already this 2021 Pro Motocross season, we’ve seen big names like Ken Roczen, Adam Cianciarulo, and Zach Osborne putting a little plastic in between their fingers and golf ball-sized rocks.
“Polisport Hammer handguards are one-point-mounted, motocross-style guards that are built to keep your hands safe on the track. The large plastic guards ensure optimal protection for hands and master cylinders. The Hammer handguards fit on standard handlebars with external diameters ranging from 0.87-1.02 inches and also fit Twinwall and Fatbar setups.” —Polisport’s Helder Tavares.
- New universal mounting system for quick, easier mounting and a perfect fit
- Large plastic guard to ensure the optimal protection for hands and master cylinder
- Slim and low-profile
- Horizontally orientated airflow cooling vents for better refrigeration
- Quick and easy installation
- Mounting system bolted on the front of the plastic guard for easy installation and removal
- Adjustable horizontally in 2 positions
- All hardware included
- Mounting kit provides a wither range of installation on the handlebar.