MXA PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: WORKS CONNECTION ELITE THROTTLE TUBE
“Works Connection’s Elite throttle tube has a CNC-machined throttle tube that rides on a sealed ‘ABEC 1 +’ rated radial bearing and a polymer bushing for buttery-smooth action. Also included are six Delrin throttle-cam pulleys engineered to match the OEM ratios and allow this product to fit most late-model motocross and off-road four-strokes.” —Works Connection’s Shawn Ralls.
PRICE: $69.95—www.worksconnection.com or (530) 642-9488.
- Kit includes six (6) Delrin® thermoplastic cam pulleys that match OEM/stock pull ratios
- CNC machined 6061 T-6 aluminum throttle tube and bearing insert
- Sealed ABEC 1 + rated radial ball bearing
- Low friction, high wear resistance, internal polymer bushing
- Grip area knurled for maximum grip adhesion
- Plastic cap provides damage protection and seals out dirt and debris
- Additional O-ring set included for large I.D. bars
- For use with stock throttle housing-No modifications required
- Kit fits Honda/Husqvarna/Kawasaki/KTM/Suzuki/Yamaha MX and Off-Road Race 4-Strokes