PRESS RELEASE: Chino, CA – Yoshimura R&D of America takes great pride in announcing the unveiling of two special exhaust systems in celebration of our second World Championship with Garibolidi HRC Honda.
We are ready to celebrate not one, but two FIM World Championships with Tim Gajser and Gariboldi HRC Honda! Yoshimura is so very proud to recognize the talents of Tim in his accomplishments as a two-time World Champion.
In honor of Tim’s career number 243, the triune powers of Tim Gajser, Gariboldi Honda HRC, and Yoshimura, there will be a special production run limited to (24)** 2015-16 CRF450R systems and (24)* 2015-17 CRF250R systems. When these limited production runs are complete, there will be no more available.
- Each system is handcrafted by Ichiro Nakaya, Yoshimura’s head technician who works intimately with the Gariboldi Honda HRC team.
- The Dual RS-9 mufflers utilize a special red Kevlar/carbon fiber canister and end cap.
- Both RS-9 mufflers have been adorned with commemorative Tim Gajser World Championship graphics.
- Each system is individually numbered by a laser etched header badge and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Every header has an o2 sensor bung and roost guard integrated on the front.
- All of the systems head pipe, mid, and tail pipe are hand finished titanium.
- Each championship package comes with the replica team graphic kit made by Blackbird Racing.
- Includes a signed autographed poster from Tim.
- Every package includes a special Tim Gajser GT 243 podium hat.
- MSRP for each titanium/Kevlar/carbon package is set at $1895.00
Available now! Only through Yoshimura direct.