Benny Bloss is known to be one of the tallest riders on the track (6’5″). He rides for Rocky Mountain ATV/MC-KTM/WPS aboard their KTM450SX-F.
BENNY BLOSS BIO
Hometown: Oak Grove, Missouri
Current Residence: Oak Grove, Missouri
Birthdate: March 27th, 1997
Team: Rocky Mountain ATV/MC-KTM/WPS
Team Manager: Forrest Butler
Mechanic: Derek Rankin
Turned Pro: 2015
- 1 career 250SX Class top 10 and 7 career 250SX Class starts.
- 2 career 450SX Class starts and 1 career 450SX Class LCQ win.
- Completed Ricky Carmichael’s Road to Supercross in AMSOIL Arenacross before making his Monster Energy Supercross 250SX Class debut.
- 2015 AMA Horizon Award Winner.
- 2014 Monster Energy Cup Amateur All-Stars Third Place.
- At 6’5”, he is by far the tallest competitor in the sport, which presents a unique challenge in supercross.
- Earned the AMA Horizon Award in 2015 as the country’s most promising young rider entering the professional ranks.
- Enjoys golfing, cycling and rowing.