BREAKING NEWS! 2021 ATLANTA SUPERCROSS TRACK MAPS, ANOTHER DAYTONA-STYLE EVENT
BREAKING NEWS! 2021 ATLANTA SUPERCROSS TRIPLE-HEADER DETAILS ANNOUNCED
The 2021 Monster Energy Supercross schedule was released late last year and some of the details weren’t 100-percent clear. The MXA wrecking crew has been talking about the 2021 Atlanta Supercross triple-header ever since we heard that the races would be held outdoors at the Atlanta Motor Speedway and we’ve had our concerns about it. Up until Tuesday, February 2nd, the Supercross website had very limited details about these three races in Atlanta, Georgia. Now, we have official track maps and more information about ticket sales, the fan fest, spectators being able to watch the Qualifying practice sessions and more.
This event will feel a lot like the Daytona Supercross being that it’s held outdoors and on the infield of a full-scale NASCAR track. The three different track designs will feature the same basic design with minor changes made to the layout and with new re-configured jumps and whoops for each race. The starting gate will change positions for the third race and the track will extend onto the asphalt surface for many portions of the track which means that the conditions shouldn’t be as soft as Daytona where the track is primarily kept on the grass which means the riders wheels can create ultra-deep ruts and bumps. With an asphalt base used on portions of the track, the ruts shouldn’t be any deeper than they are for a standard Supercross held inside of a football or baseball stadium.
There will also be Freestyle exhibitions and a Pit Bike race happening during on the two Saturday events to keep the crowd entertained before the racing kicks off. See below for more information and the official track maps for each race:
2021 ATLANTA SUPERCROSS 1 TRACK MAP
2021 ATLANTA SUPERCROSS 2 TRACK MAP
2021 ATLANTA SUPERCROSS 3 TRACK MAP
The third Round in Atlanta has a new start position.
2021 ATLANTA SUPERCROSS SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Saturday, April 10 – 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Featuring Freestyle Motocross exhibitions, the Unknown Industries and Monster Energy Head 2 Head Pit Bike Challenge
- Tuesday, April 13 – 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 17 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Freestyle Motocross exhibitions, the Unknown Industries and Monster Energy Head 2 Head Pit Bike Challenge
- Saturday, April 10 – 9 a.m. (FanFest and Event ticket required)
- 1:30 p.m. (Event ticket only)
- Tuesday, April 13 – 1 p.m. (FanFest and Event ticket required)
- 5:30 p.m. (Event ticket only)
- Saturday, April 17 – 10 a.m. (FanFest and Event ticket required)
- 2:30 p.m. (Event ticket only)