Chase Sexton is a rookie this year in 2018. He was scheduled to make his debut in Atlanta in 2017, but an injury sidelined him. GEICO Honda brought Chase top through the amateurs on their CRF250.
CHASE SEXTON BIO
Hometown: La Moille, Illinois
Current Residence: Clermont, Florida
Team: GEICO Honda
Team Manager: Dan Betley
Mechanic: Adam Snyder
Turned Pro: 2017
- 2018 Rookie of the year in Monster Energy Supercross.
- Scored 5th place in the 2018 250 West championship standings.
- Scored the fastest qualifier I his very first pro debut in 2017.
- He trains with Ken Roczen and Adam Cianciarulo.
- Enjoys playing Golf in his spare time.
- Te\he youngest racer in the field today.