Christian Craig is by far on of the nicest guys on–and off the track. His love for his family and passion for the sport is what people find most dear. Although he is contacted in the 250SX class aboard GEICO Honda’s CRF250R, you can find him on an HRC 450 this summer filling in for the injured Cole Seely.
CHRISTIAN CRAIG BIO
Hometown: San Diego, California
Current Residence: Wildomar, California
Birthdate: July 19, 1991
Team: GEICO Honda
Team Manager: Dan Betley
Mechanic: Derik Dwyer
Turned Pro: 2009
- He has 1 career 250SX Class win in 2016.
- Acheived 6 career 250SX Class podiums.
- Enjoyed the best season of his career in 2016, two years after retiring from the sport.
- Second generation racer, following in the footsteps of his father, Mike, who won one 450SX Class Main Event.
- He and his father are just the second father-son tandem in history to win a supercross race.
- Retired from racing in 2013 due to numerous injuries, but returned to full-time competition in 2016.
- Son-in-law of team co-owner, Jeff Majkrzak, who ultimately helped bring Craig out of retirement.
- Married with a son, Jagger; wife Paige host a series of YouTube vlogs featuring footage from the races and their other road trips.