Christian Craig is by far one of the nicest guys on–and off the track. His love for his family and passion for the sport is what people find most dear. The former Geico Honda rider now races for Star Yamaha aboard one of their YZ250Fs.
CHRISTIAN CRAIG BIO
Hometown: San Diego, California
Current Residence: Wildomar, California
Birthdate: July 19, 1991
Team: Monster Energy Star Yamaha
Team Manager: Wil Hahn
Mechanic: Derek Rankin
Turned Pro: 2009
- He has 1 career 250SX Class win in 2016.
- Acheived 6 career 250SX Class podiums.
- Enjoyed the best season of his career in 2016, two years after retiring from the sport.
- Second generation racer, following in the footsteps of his father, Mike, who won one 450SX Class Main Event.
- He and his father are just the second father-son tandem in history to win a supercross race.
- Retired from racing in 2013 due to numerous injuries, but returned to full-time competition in 2016.
- Son-in-law of team co-owner, Jeff Majkrzak, who ultimately helped bring Craig out of retirement.
- Married with a son, Jagger; wife Paige host a series of YouTube vlogs featuring footage from the races and their other road trips.
Christian is a taller rider, which means his corner style in impecable.