Dylan Ferranids was a very successful MXGP rider before making his debut in the states. Yamalube/Star Racing Yamaha saw potential in the young racer, and signed an extra two year deal (2019-2020) to ride their coveted YZ250F. Dylan won the West Coast 250 Championship in 2019.
DYLAN FERRANDIS BIO
Hometown: Avignon, France
Current Residence: Hossegor, France
Birthdate: May 31, 1994
Team: Yamalube/Star Racing Yamaha
Team Manager: Brad Hoffman
Mechanic: Alex Campbell
Turned Pro: 2011 in Europe / 2017 marked U.S. debut
- 2019 250 West Coast champion.
- Has 6 seasons of experience competing in the FIM Motocross World Championship MX2 Class.
- Clinched 3 career FIM Motocross World Championship MX2 Wins.
- 2014 Motocross of Nations Champion with Team France, named Best Young Rider.
- The latest prominent international talent to come to the U.S. to race in the world’s premier championship.
- Has been one of the top MX2 Class riders in Europe for several years.
- Longtime fan and follower of supercross.