Dylan Ferrandis was a very successful MXGP rider before making his debut in the states. After winning three AMA Championships in the US, Star Yamaha put the French rider on a 450 to race in the premier class.
DYLAN FERRANDIS BIO
Hometown: Avignon, France
Current Residence: Hossegor, France
Birthdate: May 31, 1994
Team: Yamalube/Star Racing Yamaha
Team Manager: Wil Hahn
Mechanic: Alex Campbell
Turned Pro: 2011 in Europe / 2017 marked U.S. debut
- 2020 250 Pro Motocross champion.
- 2020 250 West Coast champion.
- 2019 250 West Coast champion.
- Has 6 seasons of experience competing in the FIM Motocross World Championship MX2 Class.
- Clinched 3 career FIM Motocross World Championship MX2 Wins.
- 2014 Motocross of Nations Champion with Team France, named Best Young Rider.
- The latest prominent international talent to come to the U.S. to race in the world’s premier championship.
- Has been one of the top MX2 Class riders in Europe for several years.
- Longtime fan and follower of supercross.
Dylan Ferrandis has a flashy flair of European style on the bike.