FIRST LOOK! 2021 HUSQVARNA MOTOCROSS BIKES: TC50, TC65, TC85, TC125, TC250, FC250, FC350 & FC450
Committed to building true performance motorcycles that ensure superior riding experiences, for 2021 Husqvarna Motorcycles offers a complete line-up of full-size 2-stroke and 4-stroke motocross machines. Benefitting motocross first-timers and seasoned racers alike, all models are easy-to-use and feature the latest technological advancements. All five motocross models deliver exceptional on-track performance, giving all TC50, TC65, TC85, TC125, TC250, FC250, FC350 and FC450 fans cutting-edge machines that feature unparalleled attention to detail.
To further refine all two-stroke and four-stroke machines, Husqvarna Motorcycles has mixed in-house research and development with feedback from top-level Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing riders. For 2021 the brand has focused on improving the suspension by adding a new mid-valve damping system for enhanced performance on the WP XACT forks with AER technology. Additionally, new low-friction linkage seals offer refined suspension response on the WP XACT shock for improved rider comfort. Striking new electric yellow and dark blue graphics give the MY21 motocross machines a fresh Swedish inspired design.
20 TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS OF THE 2021 HUSQVARNA MOTOCROSS BIKES
(1) New mid-valve damping system provides improved damping and consistent suspension performance on the WP XACT forks with AER technology
(2) New 10 mm shorter fork cartridges and outer tubes offer refined rigidity for improved rider comfort
(3) The WP XACT shock features new low-friction linkage seals for refined suspension response & advanced damping characteristics
(4) New roller actuated throttle assembly on 2-stroke models provides smoother throttle motion and improved durability
(5) New seat cover texture provides exceptional comfort and control in all conditions
(6) Striking new electric yellow and dark blue graphics stylishly adorn the Swedish inspired design
(7) Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
(8) Innovative two-piece composite subframe design
(9) Interchangeable airbox cover on FC models for optimised airflow
(10) CNC-machined triple clamps
(11) Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
(12) Brembo brake calipers and high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control and confidence
(13) Adjustable engine mapping, traction and launch control on all 4-stroke models
(14) Electric start on FC models for easy starting when time is critical
(15) Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery
(16) ProTaper handlebar
(17) Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips allow for adjustable throttle progression and easy grip mounting
(18) Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
(19) Gearboxes produced by Pankl Racing Systems
(20) Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics2021 Husqvarna TC50’s compact engine features the latest in two-stroke technology. The three-shaft design places the crankshaft near the center of gravity, which creates the ideal intake angle into the reed valve. A key feature of the TC50 is its automatic centrifugal clutch. The multi-disc clutch delivers predictable power across the rpm range. The 35mm WP XACT forks offer 205mm of travel. 2021 Husqvarna TC65’s manual gearbox brings it as close to the full-size motocross machine as possible. the TC65 is fitted with 35mm WP XACT forks with AER technology. The new thinner outer tube diameters offer refined rigidity and reduced weight, while the 215mm of travel and air spring are easily adjusted for rider preference, weight or track conditions. 2021 Husqvarna TC85 mirrors the latest technology found in the Husqvarna full-size motocross range, the 43mm WP XACT fork with features AER technology and 280mm of front wheel travel. The TC85 engine’s power valve allows the power delivery to be tailored simply to the position of the new roller-actuated throttle assembly. The power valve system controls both the exhaust valve and the sub-exhaust port heights for optimal power and torque. 2021 Husqvarna TC125’s cylinder has a 54mm bore. An innovative power valve design controls both the main exhaust and lateral exhaust ports. The TC125 is fed by a 38mm flat slide Mikuni TMX carburetor and the drive train features a DS (Diaphragm Steel) clutch. This system uses a single diaphragm steel pressure plate instead of traditional coil springs. The clutch basket is a single-piece CNC-machined steel component that allows the use of thin steel liners and contributes to the compact design of the engine. 2021 Husqvarna TC250’s exhaust pipe is made using an innovative 3D design process, that offers optimal geometry, strong performance and maximum ground clearance. The motocross range features a fresh bodywork that showcases a progressive approach to off-road motorcycles. The ergonomics are specifically designed to deliver greater comfort and control. Additionally, the slim contact points make movement between riding positions seamless. 2021 Husqvarna FC250’s WP XACT forks have a new mid-valve damping system that provides consistent suspension performance. The 10mm shorter fork cartridges and outer tubes lower the chassis by 10mm. The WP Xact shock gets new low-friction linkage seals, while the for refined suspension response & advanced damping characteristics. 2021 Husqvarna FC350’s DOHC engine weighs only 59.9 pumps and has a maximum power output of 58 horsepower. The engine’s shaft arrangements have been positioned to allow oscillating masses to occupy the ideal center of gravity. The engine has an 88mm bore and 57.5mm stroke with a compression ratio of 14.0:1. The German-made Magura clutch system guarantees even wear, near maintenance-free operation and perfect action in every condition. Clutch play is constantly compensated so that the pressure point and function of the clutch remain identical in cold or hot conditions. 2021 Husqvarna FC450’s SOHC cylinder head is incredibly compact and lightweight using a short profile with the camshaft located as close to the center of gravity as possible, significantly improving handling and agility. The lightweight valves are actuated via a rocker arm and feature timing specifically designed to deliver precise levels of torque and throttle response. On the suspension front the forks feature a new mid-valve damping system ,10 mm shorter cartridges and outer tubes for a lower seat height and easy access clicker dials for both compression rebound.