IN DEALERSHIPS NOW! 2023 HUSQVARNA HERITAGE EDITIONS HIGHLIGHTING THEIR SWEDISH ROOTS
In what can only be considered a surprise, Husqvarna has come out a limited production run of 2023 Husqvarna Heritage machines. The paint and graphic scheme evokes memories of the 1983 models with the Swedish colors waving down the side. Built on the all-new 2023 platforms, the Heritage machines offered in the USA are FC350, TC125, TC250, FX350, TX300, FE450 and TE300. There is nothing retro about the technology, other than the distinctive new look—highlighted by the white frame (ruined by the black frame guards), blue seat, black Takasago Excel rims, yellow front number plate backgrounds and blue/yellow Swedish flag striping.
2023 HERITAGE MOTOCROSS TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS
(1) Husqvarna Racing heritage-inspired graphics .
(2) High-strength black anodized Excel rims.
(3) Proven fuel injection on both the four-stroke and two-stroke models.
(4) Multifunctional switchgear selects two maps, QuickShift, Traction Control and Launch Control.
(5) Premium-quality ProTaper handlebars.
(6) Electric start on all two- and four-stroke Heritage models.
(7) Class leading Brembo hydraulic brakes and clutch.
(8) Lightweight WP XACT air fork are 3 pounds lighter than conventional forks.
(9) The WP XACT shock features tool-free adjustment of compression and rebound settings.
(10) All white frame and plastic.
(11) In dealerships now (in limited numbers). Call your friendly local Husky dealer now!