Jeremy Martin is one of the smaller riders on the circuit, but don’t count him out. He’s aggressive but knows his limits. He rides with GEICO Honda aboard their CRF250 program.
JEREMY MARTIN BIO
Hometown: Millville, Minnesota
Current Residence: Cortez, Colorado
Birthdate: May 11, 1993
Team: GEICO Honda
Team Manager: Dan Betley
Mechanic: Richard Sterling
Turned Pro: 2013
- Has 6 career 250SX Class wins.
- Racked up 16 career 250SX Class podiums.
- 1 career 450SX Class podium in Daytona 2017.
- Two-time AMA Pro Motocross 250 Class Champion (2014 & 2015).
- Two-time member of Team USA at Motocross of Nations team.
- His brother Alex Martin also competes in the 250SX Class.
- He suffered a back injury at the Tennessee National in 2018 which kept him off the bike for 17 months
- His parents own and operate Spring Creek MX Park in Minnesota, which hosts a stop of the AMA Pro Motocross Championship and is also his place of residence.
- He currently trains with Eli Tomac at his ranch in Colorado.
- Looking to become the third 250SX Class Champion from the state of Minnesota, joining Ryan Dungey and Donny Schmit.
- 2017 was first year riding a Honda after spending his entire pro career with Yamaha.