Jeremy Martin is one of the smaller riders on the circuit, but don’t count him out. He’s aggressive but knows his limits. He rides with GEICO Honda aboard their CRF250 program.
JEREMY MARTIN BIO
Hometown: Millville, Minnesota
Current Residence: Tallahassee, Florida
Birthdate: May 11, 1993
Team: GEICO Honda
Team Manager: Dan Betley
Mechanic: Richard Sterling
Turned Pro: 2013
- Has 4 career 250SX Class wins.
- Racked up 12 career 250SX Class podiums.
- 1 career 450SX Class podium in Daytona 2017.
- Two-time AMA Pro Motocross 250 Class Champion (2014 & 2015).
- Two-time member of Team USA at Motocross of Nations team.
- His brother Alex also competes in the 250SX Class.
- Parents own and operate Spring Creek MX Park in Minnesota, which hosts a stop of the AMA Pro Motocross Championship and is also his place of residence.
- Looking to become the third 250SX Class Champion from the state of Minnesota, joining Ryan Dungey and Donny Schmit.
- 2017 was first year riding a Honda after spending his entire pro career with Yamaha.