Jordon Smith was a very promising amateur prospect with RAW talent. Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/KTM picked him up in 2017 to ride their 250SX-F program.
JORDON SMITH BIO
Hometown: Belmont, North Carolina
Current Residence: Belmont, North Carolina
Birthdate: February 5, 1996
Team: Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/KTM
Team Manager: Tyler Keefe
Mechanic: Kristian Ortiz
Turned Pro: 2015
- Has 9 career 250SX Class podiums.
- Has 17 career 250SX Class top-fives
- Third place in Amateur All-Stars at 2013 Monster Energy Cup.
- First rider in history to graduate from the AMSOIL Arenacross Ricky Carmichael Road to Supercross and make his Monster Energy Supercross debut in the same season.
- Enjoys golf and tries to play as often as he can.
- Enjoys fishing.