Josh Grant Joined the Factory Monster Energy Kawasaki after impressive ride in 2016 as a privateer at the Daytona Supercross. He’s been rippin’ his KXF450 ever since. It wasn’t an ideal season for Grant, but you can plan on him comping back strong fro outdoors.
JOSH GRANT BIO
Hometown: Riverside, California
Current Residence: Wildomar, California
Birthdate: June 20, 1986
Team: Monster Energy Kawasaki.
Team Manager: Dan Fahie
Mechanic: Travis Parry
Turned Pro: 2004
- He had 1 epic career Monster Energy Supercross win (450SX Class) during at A1 in 2009.
- Josh managed 5 career Monster Energy Supercross podiums (450SX Class).
- He won his first career 450SX Class start.
- Competed for five different factory-backed teams in his career.
- 3 career 250SX Class podiums.
- 3 career 250SX Class wins.
- He honed his talents in arenacross before making the transition to supercross and establishing himself almost immediately.
- Rose to prominence competing for Joe Gibbs Racing, one of NASCAR’s most prominent and successful teams.
- He is a veteran rider who is also one of the oldest competitors in the sport at the age of 32, married with a daughter.
- Also achieved considerable success competing in specialty events in Europe and is the three-time reigning Australian Supercross Champion.