Josh Grant retired from racing in 2019.
JOSH GRANT BIO
Hometown: Riverside, California
Current Residence: Wildomar, California
Birthdate: June 20, 1986
Turned Pro: 2004
Racing status: Retired
- He had 1 epic career Monster Energy Supercross win (450SX Class) during at A1 in 2009.
- Josh managed 5 career Monster Energy Supercross podiums (450SX Class).
- He won his first career 450SX Class start.
- Competed for five different factory-backed teams in his career.
- 3 career 250SX Class podiums.
- 3 career 250SX Class wins.
- He honed his talents in arenacross before making the transition to supercross and establishing himself almost immediately.
- Rose to prominence competing for Joe Gibbs Racing, one of NASCAR’s most prominent and successful teams.
- He is a veteran rider who is also one of the oldest competitors in the sport at the age of 32, married with a daughter.
- Also achieved considerable success competing in specialty events in Europe and is the three-time reigning Australian Supercross Champion.
ALL NEWS AND UPDATES | JOSH GRANT
RIDER BIOS | COMPLETE ARCHIVE
AMA SUPERCROSS RESULTS
AMA MOTOCROSS RESULTS
Josh Grant specializes in throwing only the cleanest of whips for the fans.
Comments are closed.