The former Arenacross competition turned pro in 2002, and joined the Monster Energy Supercross game in 2009 for MDK KTM riding a KTM250SX-F. Currently, he is racing for the Factory HRC Honda team aboard a Honda CRF450R.
JUSTIN BRAYTON BIO
Hometown: Fort Dodge, Iowa
Current Residence: Huntersville, North Carolina
Birthdate: March 14, 1984
Team: Factory HRC Honda
Team Manager: Erik Kehoe
Mechanic: Brent Duffe
Turned Pro: 2002
- 7 career Monster Energy Supercross podiums (450SX Class), 121 career starts, 26 career top-fives.
- He was the oldest racer to ever win a Supercross event in 2018.
- 3 career 250SX Class podiums.
- 4-time Australian Supercross Champion
- 6-time King of Geneva Supercross
- He honed his talents in arenacross before making the transition to supercross and establishing himself almost immediately.
- Rose to prominence competing for Joe Gibbs Racing, one of NASCAR’s most prominent and successful teams.
- He is a veteran rider who is also one of the oldest competitors in the sport at the age of 32, married with a daughter and son.
- Also achieved considerable success competing in specialty events in Europe and is the four-time reigning Australian Supercross Champion.