Martin Davalos is one of the most successful VET riders in the 250SX/MX class. He currently rides for Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki, and rides their KX250F. This is his second run with the team, after leaving in 2016 to Rockstar Husqvarna.
MARTIN DAVALOS BIO
Hometown: Quito, Ecuador
Current Residence: Clermont, Florida
Birthdate: January 15, 1987
Team: Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki
Team Manager: Mitch Payton
Mechanic: Kyle Defoe
Turned Pro: 2006
- 4 career 250SX Class wins and 23 career 250SX Class podiums since turning pro.
- Was the 2014 Eastern Regional 250SX Class Runner-Up.
- The most successful current competitor in the 250SX Class.
- Arguably the most prominent Hispanic rider in Monster Energy Supercross history.
- Has made more starts (87) than any other 250SX Class competitor in history.
- Serves as one of Ecuador’s most prominent professional athletes.