Mitchell Oldenberg is one of the freshest faces to the 250 top 5. His speed captured the eyes of Yamalube/Star Racing Yamaha’s YZF250 program, and he is looking to only push closer and closer to the top.
MITCHELL OLDENBERG BIO
Hometown: Staples, Minnesota
Current Residence: Alvord, Texas
Birthdate: July 13, 1994
Team: Yamalube/Star Racing Yamaha
Team Manager: Nathan Pierson
Mechanic: Colter Ahrens
Turned Pro: 2013
- Has 2 career 250SX Class podiums.
- Achieved 8 career 250SX Class top fives.
- 15 career 250SX Class top 10s.
- 2016 Red Bull Straight Rhythm Lites Runner-Up.
- Nicknamed “Freckle”.
- Became the first rider in history to qualify for a 450SX Class Main Event on a 250cc motorcycle.
- Passionate Green Bay Packers fan.