MOTOCROSS ACTION MID-WEEK REPORT BY DARYL ECKLUND
RONNIE MAC vs TRAVIS PASTRANA
MATRIX CONCEPTS LAUNCHES NEXT COMPONENTS
Press release: After 24 months of exhausting product research and development along with testing and feedback by some of the top riders in the world, Matrix Concepts is pleased and excited to launch Next Components. Next is a high-end line of components and controls for late model off road motorcycles.
- We had a 5 part criteria for the product line and this project:
- Each product must be of the highest quality.
- Each product must be innovative and have a reason to exist with a story to tell.
- Products needed to compliment each other.
- Must be good enough for the top riders in the world to race with.
- Pricing must be competitive.
The Phase one launch consists of Complete Smart Clutch Assembly, Smart Levers, Brake Perch Rotator Clamp, Grips, Shifters, Foot-Pegs, Chain Guides & Pads, Skid Plates and Hand Guards.
Next Components can be seen at www.matrixracingproducts.com/next
BROC TICKLE IS NOW AN OFFCIAL THOR RIDER AGAIN
In case you missed it, we’ve been featuring a running list of MXA’s top ten most-viewed videos. It’s interesting to see which videos caught traction among our viewers. We won’t reveal the number one video until December 31st, which leads to the New Year and the release of our exclusive video with Adam Cianciarulo. The footage was shot before a shoulder injury knocked the Monster Pro Circuit Kawasaki rider out of the Supercross series. Until the unveiling of the AC video, be sure to check the website daily for a growing collective of great videos.
To watch the tenth-most viewed video, click here (http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/motocross-actions-videos/mxas-top-ten-videos-presented-by-pj1-number-10)
To watch video number nine, featuring Eli Tomac, click here (http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/motocross-actions-videos/pj1-presents-mxas-top-ten-videos-number-9)
MOTOCROSS ACTION’S 2015 ADAM CIANCIARULO NEW YEAR VIDEO TEASER
Press release: STI Tire & Wheel is excited to provide sponsorship support to a wide variety of racers, including ATV, UTV, and off-road motorcycle racers around the United States, and is now accepting racer resumes. For 2015, STI will provide racers with different levels of support, and the tire and wheel manufacturer is eager to work with racers who share its commitment to winning and its support of competition. Just as it did in 2014, STI will support selected racers in national race series events like GNCC Racing and WORCS Racing, as well as regional events such as the Big 6 Grand Prix series, the Arizona Off-Road Promotions GP series, Glen Helen’s REM events, the STI-sponsored QuadX UTV & ATV series, and others.
Racers can submit resumes and letters of interest by email to: [email protected], and use “Race Support” as the email subject. Racers can also use the Race Support Form on STI’s website under the Contact tab. Visit www.stitireandwheel.com to see the complete line of products, or visit an ATV/UTV and off-road motorcycle dealer.
- Specifically designed for the avid sports enthusiast.
- Total Body Workout.
- Low-impact upper and lower body workout.
- Four models: MX1 PRO, MX2 Sport, MX2 PRO, MX3G
- Fully adjustable & upgradeable.
- High quality aircraft grade steel & aluminum construction.
- Powder Coat finish. Seven colors to choose from.
- Spin Bike, Rowing Machine, Bench Press, ALL IN ONE !
- Smart Phone technology.
- Portable & stationary models.
- Made in the USA. www.motoxerciser.com