MXA PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: FACTORY RIDE PREDATOR GOGGLES
As the sport of motocross continues to grow so does the need for high-definition optics in one of the most demanding disciplines of motorsports. The new Factory Ride “Predator” goggle is the result of a collaboration between the FXR Moto Division and Rich Taylor from EKS Brand goggles. EKS Brand brings it’s expertise, built on 55+ years of combined goggle R&D knowledge, to FXR to provide premium eye protection and clear vision performance in all types of motocross, Supercross and off-road racing conditions.
The new Factory Ride goggle will advance vision and function to the maximum with its incredible XDO, (Xtreme Definition Optics) lens technology. The XDO lens is injection molded from the highest quality impact resistant polycarbonate material for zero visual distortion. Be ready to battle with clear vision on the track or trail no matter how extreme the conditions are.
FACTORY RIDE FRAME TECHNOLOGIES
• Waverlatch Quick-change lens locking system.
• Rugged DYAD frame, double injected to our race proven Polyflex face-forming inner frame.
• Floair ventilation system with moisture channel.
• Rigid outrigger system.
• 20mm multi-layer contoured face foam.
• 45mm ultra-wide woven strap with silicone traction control.
FACTORY RIDE LENS TECHNOLOGIES
• XDO (Xtreme Definition Optic) lens technology features a hard coat and anti-fog treatment.
• Low-rise impact-resistant pre-curved polycarbonate lens.
• Ultra-wide field of view accepts 50mm roll-off film system.
• Detachable vented nose shield.
• Quick-change roll-off system compatible.
• Soft storage/cleaning bag included.