THE FASTEST TIMED QUALIFIERS USGP GLEN HELEN
Romain Febvre left the pack behind as many pros were caught up in starting crashes.
MXGP 450 CLASS GLEN HELEN, USA GP TIMED QUALIFIER RESULTS
1. Romain Febvre…Total time 25:48.790.
2. Maximilian Nagl…Total time 25:54.514.
3. Dean Wilson…Total time 26:10.371.
4. Kevin Strijbos…Total time 26:14.517.
5. Valentin Guillod…Total time 26:16.752.
6. Eli Tomac…Total time 26:18.165.
7. Jeremy Van Horebeek…Total time 26:20.541.
8. Tommy Searle…Total time 26:24.428.
9. Arnaud Tonus…Total time 26:26.833.
10. Gautier Paulin…Total time 26:27.558.
11. Antonio Cairoli…Total time 26:31.215.
12. Jordi Tixier…Total time 26:32.921.
13. Glenn Coldenhoff…Total time 26:36.875.
14. Tim Gajser…Total time 26:37.670.
15. Alessandro Lupino…Total time 26:43.878.
Jeffrey Herlings had to work for the fastest qualifier.
MX2 250 CLASS GLEN HELEN, USA GP TIMED QUALIFIER RESULTS
1. Jeffrey Herlings…Total time 26:01.158.
2. Austin Forkner…Total time 26:12.128.
3. Jeremy Martin…Total time 26:13.343.
4. Max Anstie…Total time 26:15.121.
5. Justin Hill…Total time 26:18.279.
6. Justin Hoeft…Total time 26:43.251.
7. Mitch Harrison…Total time 26:44.110.
8. Benoit Paturel…Total time 26:45.885.
9. Brian Bogers…Total time 26:51.570.
10. Mitch Oldenburg…Total Time 26:54.785.
11. Jorge Prado Garcia…Total time 26:58.564.
12. Thomas Covington…Total time 27:00.788.
13. Bas Vaessen…Total time 27:02.407.
14. Jeremy Seewer…Total time 27:02.729.
15. Chris Alldredge…Total time 27:16.740.
The start of the MX2 250 class.
Max Anstie qualified fourth.
Eli Tomac worked his way up to sixth after a bad start.
Justin Hill qualified fifth in the 250 class. He is holding a heavy torch as the TLD racers last year smoked the pack.
Up Shoei Hill.
Austin Forkner put up a great fight against Jeffrey Herlings. In the end Herlings was victorious. Second is still a pretty good gatepick.
Blake Lilly just made the main event at 23 position.
Justin Hoeft is looking like a promising addition to the pro TLD KTM team. He qualified sixth.
Justin Hoeft leads Calvin Vlaanderen over the Yamaha hill hip jump.
Mitch Oldenburg qualified 10th.
Tim Gajser went down in the first turn. Little did he know his primary championship rival Tony Carolli was also down before the Talledega.
Kevin Strijbos fought his way up to a fourth place qualifying position.
Eli TOmac attempts to overtake Gautier Paulin atop Shoei Hill.
Jeremy Van Horebeek qualified seventh in the 450 class.
Kevin Strijbos qualified fourth in the 450 class.