Tim Gajser is a 21 year old MXGP phenom. He currently rides for Team HRC Honda aboard their CRF450.
Hometown: Ptuj, Slovenia.
Birthdate: September 8, 1996
Team: TEAM HRC
Team Manager: Giacomo Gariboldi
First GP: 2012 Grand Prix of Europe
- He won his first world title in 2015 in the MX2 class.
- Won the 2016 MX1 title in his rookie season.
- Has 15 wins total (10 MXGP, 5 MX2)
- He rides the number 243 in honor of his brother.
- Tim’s father Bogomir has been his coach all his life.
- He still lives and trains in Slovenia.
- Has ridden Honda’s his entire pro career.