Tyler Bowers entered the 2018 season a privateer. The 4 time Arenacross champion grabbed a ride with Factory Monster Energy Kawasaki as a fill in ride aboard a KXF450 for the Supercross season.
TYLER BOWERS BIO
Hometown: Crab Orchard, Kentucky
Current Residence: Falbrook, California
Birthdate: March 19, 1991
Team: Factory Monster Energy Kawasaki
Team Manager: Dan Fahie
Mechanic: Travis Parry
Turned Pro: 2008
- 3 career 450SX Class podiums across 17 career 450SX Class starts
- 1 career 250SX Class wins, 4 podiums and 11 top-fives
- 4 straight arenacross championships (2011-2014)
- 30 AMA Amateur National Motocross Championships
- Recognized as one of the toughest competitors on the track, coming back stronger from injuries and Epstein Barr
- He started riding before he was 2 years old on a 50cc Itali Jet.
- Enjoys fishing, cycling and mountain biking with his great friend Malcolm Stewart.
- He competed for Joe Gibbs Racing, one of NASCAR’s most prominent and successful teams.
- Has raced for Honda his entire pro career, but switched brands in 2017. He competed for the team co-owned by freestyle motocross legend Carey Hart, husband of artist Pink, and Ricky Carmichael, a five-time supercross champion.