WIN $10,000 FOR GUESSING WHO WILL WIN THE USGP!
Can you predict the overall finishing order of the 2016 USGP? Someone who guesses the correct top three in both the 450 GP and 250 GP will walk away with a $10,000 cash prize. Submit your free predictions of the overall finishing order for the 2016 USGP at Glen Helen and win the $10,000 Grand Prize from the South Point Casino in Las Vegas! In addition, someone has the chance to win the two VIP Tickets to the 2017 Motocross des Nations at Glen Helen.
CONTEST RULES & REGULATION
1. One entry per person.
2. Entry must be submitted before 12:00 Noon on Sunday, September 11, 2016.
3. To win the $10,000 you must predict the exact overall finishing order (1st, 2nd and 3rd place) for both the 450 MXGP and 250 MX2 classes.
4. You must be present at the USGP to win the $10,000 (and present yourself at the Glen Helen Museum within 45 minutes of the final moto of the USGP with your photo ID).
5. In the event of more than one winner for the $10,000 and/or the 2 VIP tickets, the prize will go to the person who was first to submit their winning entry.
6. If the winner is not present at the 2016 USGP, he will receive two VIP tickets to the 2017 Motocross des Nations at Glen Helen Raceway.
7. Prize money will be mailed to the winner following verification on the day of the event.
8. Entry is free and open to anyone in the world. Get your votes in now for the 2016 South Point MXGP Trifecta!
To enter click here