FIRST LOOK! HUSKY’S 2018 FUEL-INJECTED 250 & 300 TWO-STROKES
Click on images to enlarge
For 2018 Husqvarna has joined KTM in the fuel-injected two-stroke wars. Unlike KTM though, Husqvrana will offer both the 2018 TE250i, but also a 300cc verison, known as the TE300i. This is big news because KTM will not be bringing a 300cc verison of their fuel-injected two-strokes to the States. The all-new, electronic fuel-injected TE250i and TE300i will offer flawless jetting, auto-lube pre-mixing, improved rideability, better fuel consumption and more ease of use.
There are no motocross version scheduled for the 2018 model year, just offroad bikes, but there is nothing stopping an enterprising two-stroke fan from turning the TE250i and TE300i into a race bike.
TE250i/TE300 ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION HIGHLIGHTS
• Fuel injectors at the transfer ports — Ideal amount of fuel in all conditions
• Oil pump & oil tank — Convenient, eliminates pre-mix
• 39 mm throttle body— Regulates air flow, TPS relays airflow data
• New EMS— Modern engine management, no need for jetting changes
• Standard map select— Customize power characteristics
• Frame integrated oil filler cap— Simple refills
• Translucent fuel tank— Large capacity, fuel pump integrated
• New intake snorkel— Adapted to throttle body