Gautier Paulin is one of the fan favorites in the MXGP series. He rides for ockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing aboard the Rockstar Edition FC450.
Hometown: Draguignan, France
Birthdate: March 26th, 1990
Team: Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing
Team Manager: Jacky Martens
First GP: 2006, GP of Northern Ireland
- 2017 MXON Champion (Team France).
- 2016 MXON Champion (Team France).
- 2015 MXON Champion (Team France).
- 2014 MXON Champion (Team France).
- Has 4 MXGP wins.
- Accomplished 3 MX2 wins.
- 5 MX1 wins.
- Began racing BMX bikes at the age of 6 and, won a BMX world championship at the age of 10.
- Was a member of the French MXON team.
- Has ridden for Factory Honda and Kawasaki.
- Enjoys cycling.