Marvin Musquin has made a name fro himself in his home country of Europe–and in the United States. He has ridden for Red Bull KTM Factory Racing since the very beginning. He rides a KTM450SX-F.
MARVIN MUSQUIN BIO
Hometown: La Réole, France
Current Residence: Clermont, Florida
Birthdate: Dec. 30, 1989
Team: Red Bull KTM Factory Racing
Team Manager: Roger DeCoster
Mechanic: Frank Latham
Turned Pro: 2008 in Europe / Made U.S. debut in 2011
- He won his very first 450 Main event in 2017.
- Accomplished 2 career Monster Energy Supercross wins (450SX Class – 2017)
- Snagged the 2016 Monster Energy Supercross Rookie of the Year.
- Won the 2015 250SX Eastern Regional Champion.
- 10 career 250SX Class wins.
- He is the 2-time World Motocross Champion (MX2 Division; 2009 & 2010)
- 2015 Motocross of Nations Champion with Team France.
- Marvin trains under the mentorship of legendary motocross trainer Aldon Baker.
- Races with even more motivation than ever now following a tragic accident with his brother, Mika, who is paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair.
- Made the move to the U.S. from France with his wife, Mathilde, and they made the full-time move to Florida in 2017.