Weston Peick came from nothing, and rode as a privateer for most of his career. He signed with JGR as a fill in, and right after–he’s never left. He rides an RMZ450 for Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki.
WESTON PEICK BIO
Hometown: Riverside, California
Current Residence: Menifee, California
Birthdate: Nov. 20, 1990
Team: Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki
Team Manager: Jeremy Albrecht
Mechanic: Glen Hobson
Turned Pro: 2009
- 2 career Monster Energy Supercross podiums (450SX Class)
- 8 career top-five finishes (450SX Class)
- Named King of Bercy as overall winner of the 2015 Bercy Supercross in France
- His path to a factory ride was entirely untraditional, beginning his career as a privateer and ultimately earning his spot at JGRMX with hard-earned results, which is the ultimate dream for a privateer rider.
- He competes for Joe Gibbs Racing, one of NASCAR’s most prominent and successful teams.
- Known for being one of the toughest riders in the sport, showing no intimidation and holding an undaunted belief that he belongs among the elite.
- He spends his spare time with his girlfriend (and Monster Energy girl) Kelly Cleland.
AMA PRO MOTOCROSS RESULTS