Phil Nicoletti has been a fan favorite for years. The 250 class VET signed by Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki rides his RMZ250 with pure style, and aggression.
PHIL NICOLETTI BIO
Hometown: Cohocton, New York
Current Residence: Chesterfield, South Carolina
Birthdate: March 4, 1989
Team: Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki
Team Manager: Jeremy Albrecht
Mechanic: Isaiah Murph
Turned Pro: 2006
- Achieved 2 career 250SX Class top fives.
- Has 12 career 250SX Class top 10s.
- 1 career 450SX Class top 10.
- Made 24 career 250SX Class starts and 33 career 450SX Class starts.
- Nicknamed “Filthy Phil”.
- Competes for Joe Gibbs Racing, one of NASCAR’s most prominent and successful teams.
- Has served as a reserve rider the past three seasons, competing only as needed in the event one of his teammates are injured.