Blake Baggett rides for Rocky Mountain ATVMC WPS KTM, and pilot’s a 2018 Factory Edition KTM 450SXF. He joined the team in 2017, and 2018 has been his most successful season yet. Finished fourth in the 450 Supercross series.
BLAKE BAGGETT BIO
Hometown: Grand Terrace, California
Current Residence: Leesburg, Florida
Birthdate: January 31, 1992
Team: Rocky Mountain ATVMC WPS KTM
Team Manager: Forrest Butler
Mechanic: Nate Alexander
Turned Pro: 2009
- Two career Monster Energy Supercross podiums (450SX Class), 43 career starts and 11 top-fives
- Four career 250SX Class wins
- 2012 AMA Pro Motocross 250 Class Champion
- 2011 Motocross of Nations Champion with Team USA
- Two-time member of Team USA at Motocross of Nations
- Blake owns and operates one of the world’s most elite motocross training facilities in Florida known as “Chupacabra Ranch”
- He was nicknamed “El Chupacabra” due to his innate ability to come on strong late in races and crush the hopes of his competitors by passing them in the 2012 outdoor championships.
- Blake wears the number 4, made famous by five-time Monster Energy Supercross champion Ricky Carmichael who was hit childhood idol growing up.
- He spent his first two 450SX Class seasons as teammate to legend James “Bubba” Stewart Jr in 2015/2016.
- Helped Team USA win the 2011 Motocross of Nations during his inaugural appearance.