Justin Barcia came into the 2018 season as a privateer. Until, he got an offer to compete for Monster Energy/Yamaha Factory Racing Team aboard a YZF450. For 2019 he is back on the Factory Yamaha team.
JUSTIN BARCIA BIO
Hometown: Monroe, New York
Current Residence: Greenville, Florida
Birthdate: March 25, 1992
Team: Monster Energy/Yamaha Factory Racing Team
Team Manager: Jim Perry
Mechanic: Shawn Bell
Turned Pro: 2009
- Justin rode for the USA team at the 2018 MXDN
- 2013 Monster Energy Supercross Rookie of the Year
- 2012 Monster Energy Cup Champion
- Back-to-back Eastern Regional 250SX Class Champion in 2011 & 2012
- 11 career 250SX Class wins
- 3-time member of Team USA at the Motocross of Nations
- Named King of Bercy as overall winner of the 2013 Bercy Supercross in France
- Nicknamed “Bam Bam” for his aggressive nature on the racetrack, where he doesn’t shy away from contact.
- He competed for Joe Gibbs Racing, one of NASCAR’s most prominent and successful teams.
- Is known to be one of the most outspoken and fun-loving riders in the sport with a flashy riding style, making him one of the most popular riders.
- He has expanded his accolades and name internationally by winning several marquee races in Europe.