COLE SEELY BIO
Hometown: West Lake Village, California
Current Residence: Newbury Park, California
Birthdate: March 10, 1990
Team: Team Honda HRC
Team Manager: Eric Keyhoe
Mechanic: Rich Simmons
Turned Pro: 2009
- 1 career Monster Energy Supercross win (450SX Class)
- Earned a championship podium finish (3rd) as a 450SX Class rookie in 2015
- 2015 Monster Energy Supercross Rookie of the Year
- 12 career Monster Energy Supercross podiums (450SX Class)
- Made 11 career 450SX Class starts between 2011-2014 as a substitute rider before making the full-time transition in 2015; earned one podium finish during that span.
- 2015 Monster Energy Cup Champion.
- Accomplished the 2014 Monster Energy Supercross Rookie of the Year.
- 2014 250SX Class Western Regional championship runner-up
- 5 career 250SX Class wins.
- He earned his first career professional win at his home race from Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles in 2011.
- Was a BMX racer before transitioning into supercross and competed at several BMX nationals as a kid; his riding style is heavily influenced by his BMX upbringing, which he uses as a cross-training tool.
- He is a car enthusiast and has built his own drift car, often partaking in that discipline during his free time.
- And he has recently taken an interest in photography.