Little brother to James Stewart, Malcolm is a front runner in. the 450 class. He didn’t have a ride for 2018 like most riders, and got an opportunity to ride for Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team on an RMZ450.
MALCOLM STEWART BIO
Hometown: Haines City, Florida
Current Residence: Haines City, Florida
Birthdate: October 27, 1992
Team: Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team
Team Manager: Jeremy Albrecht
Mechanic: Ben Schiermeyer
Turned Pro: 2011
- He clinched the 2016 250SX Eastern Regional Champion.
- Has 3 career 250SX wins, 12 podiums and 24 top-fives.
- Placed 5th at the 2014 Monster Energy Cup.
- Scored 2nd at the 2015 East/West Shootout.
- He achieved the 2011 AMA Motocross 250 Rookie of the Year.
- Affectionately known as “Mookie”.
- One of the larger riders at 5’11” and 175lbs.
- Enjoys fishing and quit racing as a youth for a few years to fish instead; joked about joining the Bassmaster professional fishing tour.
AMA PRO MOTOCROSS RESULTS