Eli Tomac is without a doubt one of the strongest riders of his generation. The Monster Energy Kawasaki KX450F rider knows how to make a clean comeback. and is often looked at as “the spoiler”.
ELI TOMAC BIO
Hometown: Cortez, Colorado
Current Residence: Cortez, Colorado
Birthdate: November 14, 1992
Team: Monster Energy Kawasaki
Team Manager: Dan Fahie
Mechanic: Brian Kranz
Turned Pro: 2010
- He has 13 career Monster Energy Supercross wins (450SX Class), 64 career starts, 41 tops-fives and 30 podiums.
- 2017 Pro Motocross 450 Champion.
- 2015 and 2017 450SX Class championship runner-up.
- Clinched the 2016 Monster Energy Cup Championship.
- Achieved the 2012 250SX Western Regional Championship.
- Has 12 career 250SX Class wins.
- Is the 2013 AMA Pro Motocross 250 Class Champion.
- 2-time member of Team USA at the Motocross of Nations.
- The only rider in the history of the sport to win his professional debut.
- Son of mountain bike racing champion, pioneer, icon and Mountain Bike Hall of Fame inductee, John Tomac.
- Older brother, Greg, serves in the United States Air Force.
- Avid outdoor sportsman who spends his free time hunting.