Jimmy Decotis is new to the Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki squad. This was looking to be a strong season for “the rippah”, until an injury sidelined him and his RM-Z250.
JIMMY DECOTIS BIO
Hometown: Peabody, Massachusetts
Current Residence: Peabody, Massachusetts
Birthdate: October 15, 1991
Team: Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki
Team Manager: Jeremy Albrecht
Mechanic: Mikey Germain
Turned Pro: 2009
- Has 8 career 250SX Class top fives.
- Accomplished the 2015 Australian SX2 Supercross Championship.
- Most prominent current competitor from the New England area.
- Nicknamed “Jimmy D” and “The Rippa’”.
- One of nine children.
- Has competed around the world in the Australian Supercross Championship, the FIM Motocross World Championship, the Canadian Motocross Championship and the Geneva Supercross.
- Played baseball his entire life and planned to play in college before ultimately deciding on a professional motocross career.
- Longtime girlfriend, Jaime Routley, is a motocross racer from Canada. They have a dog, Marley (@missmarleyyyyy).
- Known for his two-stroke videos on YouTube and his skills of free riding and hitting ramps.
ALL NEWS AND UPDATES | JIMMY DECOTIS
RIDER BIOS | COMPLETE ARCHIVE
AMA SUPERCROSS RESULTS
His style is unlike any other. Although he is one of the shorter riders in the field, he can still hold his own on the gate.
Comments are closed.