Justin Hill has been the one to beat in the 250 class since 2017, when he clinched his first championship. This season, has been a struggle for Hill and the Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki team and their RMZ250. But–the dynamic duo is hopeful for a great season outdoors.
JUSTIN HILL BIO
Hometown: Yoncalla, Oregon
Current Residence: Yoncalla, Oregon
Birthdate: May 7, 1995
Team: Factory Autotrader.com/JGRMX Suzuki
Team Manager: Jeremy Albrecht
Mechanic: Brad Benesch
Turned Pro: 2013
- 2017 Monster Energy Supercross 250 West Champion.
- Has 6 career 250SX Class wins.
- Accomplished 16 career 250SX Class podiums.
- 2011 Monster Energy Cup Amateur All-Stars Champion.
- 1 AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship.
- Father Monte was a professional BMX rider and currently operates Hill MX Ranch training facility in Oregon.
- Brother Josh was a former supercross rider, earning one career win.
- Engages in BMX riding as a crossover training activity alongside his father.
- Avid guitar player in his spare timeBegan his professional career with Pro Circuit Kawasaki and makes his return to the team after a two year absence.